Terms & Conditions
1. Fresh and dried flowers are seasonal thus fillers and flowers are subject to change based on availability. Should any of the flowers become unavailable due to shipment, season, occasion, other supply obstacles, or deemed substandard quality, we reserve the right to substitute with a suitable alternative of similar quality at our discretion, without prior notice.
2. Please note that arrangements may not look exactly 100% similar from photos as they are only for visualization guide purposes. Each arrangement is unique and hand-made with utmost care. If certain flowers are unavailable on the day of delivery, we will replace with a suitable alternative. Rest assured that we do our best to arrange it as similar to our sample photos.
3. Sender is responsible for providing accurate and complete delivery information. Sender must make sure that someone can receive the item at the stated address during delivery. We would appreciate it if you can include the EXACT MAP/GRAB/LALAMOVE PIN in the address bar and INFORM THE RECEIVER regarding the delivery. Please understand that our product is perishable. To avoid these incidents, please provide accurate delivery details.
4. Some flowers may have natural discolouration on their petals but they are still guaranteed as fresh and are not considered damaged.
5. Due to the perishable nature of all flowers, complaints, change of delivery dates, and refunds will be dealt with on a case to case basis at our discretion.
Items with no apparent defective elements do not qualify for a refund/change of order for the reason of “client’s change of mind.”
On Change of Delivery Date:
Delivery dates may be changed subject to our discretion. We may allow changing the delivery date later than the original delivery date, provided the request is made at least 3 days before the original delivery date.
6. Once order is submitted, changes are highly discouraged.
7. Order is only confirmed once customer has fully-paid the order and has sent the proof of payment in our email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Delivery fee will be shouldered by the customer. Delivery will only be in Metro Manila. For nearby provinces (Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, Laguna), clients must book their own courier and confirm with the courier if the their drop-off location is serviceable. Our partner riders from Lalamove, who are accustomed in handling delicate floral arrangements, will be the ones delivering your flowers.
You may also book your own courier at your own expense. Do note that if you choose to book your own, we won’t be responsible anymore for the arrangement once handed over to your chosen courier. We send a photo of the finished arrangement upon request of client.
9. Wrapper and ribbon colors may be changed upon request (subject to availability). Otherwise, florist's choice will be considered for the wrap and ribbon of your order.
10. Due to possible unforeseen circumstances on the road, we cannot guarantee exact delivery and pick-up times. We do our best to deliver your orders or have it ready for pick up within the chosen time slot.
11. Please note that if the receiver in the stated address is unavailable, La Bella Rosa Flowers reserve the right to charge re-delivery fee, as well as 50% price of the arrangement (if needed) based on the condition of the arrangement.
12. Force majeure: La Bella Rosa Flowers will not take responsibility for late delivery of any products due to incomplete delivery address, as well as any other causes beyond our reasonable control (e.g. traffic, accidents, personal emergency of our riders, typhoons, natural calamities, covid-19, etc.)
13. Prices may change without prior notice due to different pricing from suppliers world-wide.